How to fix error: Sch K-1 Wks-S Corporations (untitled): S Corp Name has not been entered. I do not have a S Corp. There is no delete button. How can I get rid of this?

You can remove the form in Forms Mode.   Mac Instructions

1. Switch to Forms mode.
  2. In the left pane, select the form you want to remove (if you don't see it, click Open Form at the top).
  3. From the Forms menu, select Remove [form name].
  4. Follow any on-screen instructions to remove the form or forms.

Delete the K-1 and the Wks (Worksheet) to remove the document from your return.  

1. Switch to Forms mode.

Thank you!  This had me going in circles trying to figure out where the mysterious empty S corp was.  Didn't think to look in the State section.