cre8muse

OR-A schedule form missing from 2018 Turbotax Oregon. Where can I import form?

Oregon Schedule OR-A. Oregon has developed its own version of the schedule used for reporting itemized deductions that aren't reported elsewhere on the return.

Unreimbursed employee expenses were gutted in the Federal income tax rules, so my AGI is too high as a basis for Oregon income tax calculation. 

Form OR-A is not in the TurboTax Oregon software. Where can I import schedule OR-A?

https://www.oregon.gov/DOR/programs/individuals/Pages/whats-new.aspx

ChristieB

Are you currently itemizing on your return? If so, your schedule OR-A should automatically generate within TurboTax. 

If you go into Forms mode, click Open Form, and type OR-A into the search bar, the Oregon Itemized Deductions schedule will show in the search results. 

You can click this result and open the form to see your entries even if you are not currently taking itemized deductions on your Oregon return. This form's entries will be automatically filled based off of your responses within the Federal Deductions and Credits section, as well as the Oregon state section.