Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

silesian

On schedule c-ez, part 1, item A, the information is an error. How do I change this? (can't find a question in ttax that matches the data). Thanks.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
RichardG

On schedule c-ez, part 1, item A, the information is an error. How do I change this? (can't find a question in ttax that matches the data). Thanks.

Please return to the business profile 

• Business tab
  • Subtab "Business Income and Expenses"
  • "I'll choose what to work on."
  • On the screen "Let's Gather Your Business Info", choose "Business Income and Expenses", and click UPDATE.
  • The next screen is a summary screen. Click EDIT on the line for your business.
  • On the next screen the first category is Business Profile.  Click UPDATE, and  you will see a summary list of all the categories in the Business Profile.
  • Choose the EDIT buttons for any and all the areas you need to correct.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RichardG

Please return to the business profile 

• Business tab
  • Subtab "Business Income and Expenses"
  • "I'll choose what to work on."
  • On the screen "Let's Gather Your Business Info", choose "Business Income and Expenses", and click UPDATE.
  • The next screen is a summary screen. Click EDIT on the line for your business.
  • On the next screen the first category is Business Profile.  Click UPDATE, and  you will see a summary list of all the categories in the Business Profile.
  • Choose the EDIT buttons for any and all the areas you need to correct.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies