silesian

On schedule c-ez, part 1, item A, the information is an error. How do I change this? (can't find a question in ttax that matches the data). Thanks.

RichardG

Please return to the business profile 

• Business tab
  • Subtab "Business Income and Expenses"
  • "I'll choose what to work on."
  • On the screen "Let's Gather Your Business Info", choose "Business Income and Expenses", and click UPDATE.
  • The next screen is a summary screen. Click EDIT on the line for your business.
  • On the next screen the first category is Business Profile.  Click UPDATE, and  you will see a summary list of all the categories in the Business Profile.
  • Choose the EDIT buttons for any and all the areas you need to correct.

RichardG

Please return to the business profile 

• Business tab
  • Subtab "Business Income and Expenses"
  • "I'll choose what to work on."