On my W-2, in box 14 there are 3 separate amounts listed. Should I add them up and enter the total?

No. Enter each item separately on it's own row. Select the 'Add Another Row' link to enter additional Box 14 description, amount, and category. See attachment.

Employers can put just about anything in box 14; it's a catch-all for items that don't have their own dedicated box on the W-2.

In TurboTax, enter the description from your W-2's box 14 on the first field in the row. Enter the dollar amount and select the correct tax category that goes with that description.

If none of the categories apply, scroll to the bottom of the list and choose Other–not on above list. Don’t worry. We'll figure out if it impacts your return or not. If we need more information, we'll ask you later in the interview.