turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kautzaa

Hi, I have a small business (LLC) and also have a regular job. Is there a turbo tax tool that i can file my business and personal separately?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
WillK
Intuit Alumni

Hi, I have a small business (LLC) and also have a regular job. Is there a turbo tax tool that i can file my business and personal separately?

What kind of LLc, single member or multi-member
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
kautzaa

Multi member, partnership

Multi-Member LLC, Corporations, Partenerships and Estates/Trusts require TurboTax Business (not Home & Business and Not Self Employed).  Its a separate program, download/CD only, no online versions.  You can purchase it here:
https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

Partnership returns were due back on March 15th, 2017

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
kautzaa

So can I still file them this year?

Yes.
kautzaa

Ok, I'll. It it and get going on that.  What program do I use for my wife and my personal tax returns?

With a K-1 from a partnership to include on it, you'll need at least TurboTax Premier.
kautzaa

ok, thanks
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies