andybaer

My Partner's form says I can import K-1 (1065) from turbo tax but the link just takes me to the main turbo tax page?

Jw---

I received no help with my question, how can i import a K-1 form into my Turbo Tax return. I assume one cannot do it, or, rather, TurboTax cannot do it. I have merely gone round in circles looking for any link in TurboTax 1099 to upload a K-1 form. Because the Partnership I own published among my tax forms one specially formatted to be uploaded to TurboTax, I assumed this was all worked out by TurboTax, and any provider of K-1 returns. But there is no connection to TurboTax. Just wishful thinking on my part, and perhaps on the Parnership's part, since they will undoubtedly be fielding more customer service calls due to the need for everyone to manually enter their forms. Indeed, I have begun manually entering the information from my K-1 form, as thruout the years. .