turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My 2019 Home & Business says that Form 8995 and Schedule C is not available to complete my taxes. Anyone else have this problem?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
DavidS127
Expert Alumni

My 2019 Home & Business says that Form 8995 and Schedule C is not available to complete my taxes. Anyone else have this problem?

Form 8995 and Schedule C are available.  Update your TurboTax Home and Business by using the top menu Online>>Check for Updates.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have used your suggestion. When I open Turbo  Tax, it automatically does an update. I go to where I left off to continue. I do the review as per the program suggest.  Schedule C and Form 8995 come back as "IRS  

“has not been approved for release at this time. You must obtain an update before you file your return in order to ensure that all the calculations are correct. To receive an update, select check for Updates from the Online menu to connect to our web site”

I update each time I open Turbo Tax and when I get to the “Check This Entry” for analysis. I am using Windows 10 - 64. I have attempted a re-install and I chose “Repair” 2 times and I do get error messages each time relating to the computer Registry for both times.

Is the IRS still working on these forms or do I have a Turbo Tax program problem? Can someone help Or are these forms not available yet? Thank you

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies