ozepeda83

Im ready to file but it keeps taking me to the statutory employee income section. I have no idea what it wants and it won't let me click on the link.

AnthonyC

Its very possible that the statutory employee box was mistakenly checked in your W2 screen and that is what is causing you problems.  If you have a paper copy of your W2, review the entries compared to the online version of TurboTax.  Check box 13.  Its possible that another box under box 13 was checked on your W2, such as the retirement plan option, not the statutory employee.

Review your W2 by searching for “W2” in the search box in the top right hand corner and clicking the “jump to W2” link.  Click Edit next to the W2 in question and scroll down towards box 13 (see screenshot).  If the statutory employee box is checked on TurboTax, but not on your actual W2, then uncheck the box.