If I am self employed as a sole proprietor, and have no employees can I still open a SEP IRA?

Yes, you can open a SEP-IRA if you are a sole proprietor with or without employees.

Please read this IRS document for more information:

https://www.irs.gov/retirement-plans/retirement-plans-for-self-employed-people

Thank you, this is very helpful.  Where can I learn how this needs to be entered into my Quickbooks Pro so that all rolls over into my Turbotax Home/Business  properly.   I am a long term user of both products, but can't figure out how to do this.

Thanks

Roger

I can only suggest that you open QB Pro and through the help menu of that program navigate to the QB support forum. Those folks can assist you better with that program. We concentrate on TurboTax in this forum.