Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

If I am 100% owner of a S-Corp

2 Replies
Level 15

If I am 100% owner of a S-Corp

What is your question?  You need to file a separate S corp Business return. Do you have an accountant?


You need Turbo Tax Business.

The small business program (TT Business) is for 1120 Corporation, 1120S Corp, 1065 Partnership or 1041 Estate/Trust returns and will not do your personal 1040 return.   It  is a separate program from the Desktop Home & Business program or the Online Self Employed version.


Turbo Tax Business  is not available to do online or on a Mac.  You can buy the Window's version here.  And you can have both TT Business and TT Home & Business (or any personal version) installed on  your computer at the same time.


Desktop Windows System Requirements



Level 15

If I am 100% owner of a S-Corp

The S-Corp due date is Monday 3/15 so if you will not file by then you MUST put the return on extension. 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings