I used TT to file corp 1020S, When I am using TT Pre to file my individual taxes why TT not filling sch C from 1020s? Can I fill, line x on 1020s is line y in sch C?

marathiboy

TaxGuyBill

So you mean you filed an 1120-S for the S-corporation?

If so, no, you DON'T file Schedule C.  The corporation should have given you a W-2 for the required wages you received and a Form K-1 that you enter into the personal program.  So you need to enter the W-2 and the K-1 where it asks for it.  Don't say you have a business, as that is already covered by the W-2 and the K-1 that you will be entering.