pennygir1

I use Turbo Tax Home and Business (I'm a Sole Proprietor aka Self-employed), but I recently noticed Turbo Tax Self Employed what is the difference between the two?

I'm not considered a Schedule K-1 Partnership or S Corporation, I've always filed long Form 1040 with Schedules C, A, E & SE, along with Form 8829, 4562, 4797. Last 2 years asked to fill out K-1 & S Corporation on Turbo Tax Home & Business! Will I need to start filling Self-employed Turbo Tax Home and Business instead? 

EricG1

TurboTax Home and Business on the Desktop is the same as the Self-Employed version online. Last year, Self Employed was called Home and Business. If you already purchased the Home and Business version for Desktop, I would continue using the desktop version. If you haven't purchased it yet, you can use the Online version for easier convenience.

EricG1