Solved: I received a K-1 for an LLC I am Managing partner, 99.8% interest; can I receive the Qualified Business Income Deduction?

I received a K-1 for an LLC I am Managing partner, 99.8% interest; can I receive the Qualified Business Income Deduction?

For 2018 the IRS new rules for determining Qualified Business Income (QBI), I am wondering if I this 20% deduction can apply to a K-1 from an LLC I received where I have 99.80% interest and receive 100% of the pass thru profit/losses and I am the managing member/partner that does completely all of the work for the LLC.

Yes - The Qualified Business Income Deduction can apply to income reported on a K-1 from a pass-through entity.

All S corporations and partnerships report each shareholder’s or partner’s share of QBI, W-2 wages, UBIA of qualified property, qualified REIT dividends and qualified PTP income on Schedule K-1 so the shareholders or partners may determine their deduction.

Enter the information from the K-1 into TurboTax and it will calculate any credit for you.

For additional information on the  Qualified Business Income Deduction, please see the following FAQs on the IRS website:
Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, Provision 11011 Section 199A - Qualified Business Income Deduction FAQs