allen-ashley41

I made $1900 as an independant contractor via Plexus Worldwide last year. what kind of form do I need to file my taxes for that?

You can enter 1099Misc and self employment income into Online Deluxe and Premier but if you have any expenses you will have to upgrade to the Self Employed version.

How to report income from self employment and schedule C
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2903027-how-do-i-report-income-from-self-employment
Rachel_W

You should receive a Form 1099-MISC for your Independent Contractor work at Plexus Worldwide.  

You will report that income and related expenses on Schedule C, Profit or Loss From Business.