idontwanttortfm

I'm filling in info from Form 1120S for an S-Corp that shut down in 2016. There's a form for Disposition with sec 179 Expense passed through; I don't know how to proceed.

I only get an option to fill in a single value for Box 17 item K, but that just says "STMT" on my 1120S. The statement has columns for things like Cost, Depreciation, AMT Depreciation, Sec 179 Expense and a single row for Property Abandonment. I don't know what number I'm supposed to use for Box 17 item K. Thanks for any guidance.

idontwanttortfm

It turns out, all you have to do is leave the box blank and hit continue. It then asked me for all of the values that appear on my statement. Easy enough.

idontwanttortfm