Solved: I'm being asked for a Colorado 104AD CADA certific...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm being asked for a Colorado 104AD CADA certificate number and I didn't receive a certificate. What is it and why do I need one? I am employed and have a small business

I have an EIN. My business took a loss last year.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 15

I'm being asked for a Colorado 104AD CADA certificate number and I didn't receive a certificate. What is it and why do I need one? I am employed and have a small business

3 Replies
Level 15

I have the forms for filing, they want a certificate number. I never got a certificate and none of the subjects on the form apply to me. What do I do to be able to file?

Level 15

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings