party-gator

I have an S Corp. I use 1120S. My S Corp has an investment. That investment paid qualified dividends to the S Corp in 2017. Where do those dividends get reported?

This is a very small S Corp that has been in existence since the late 1980's.  TurboTax seems to think it was originally a C Corp but it has always been an S Corp.  The S Corp invested into some stock.  The stock paid qualified dividends in 2017.  How does that get treated on the 2017 1120s?

TomYoung

There's an "Interest and Dividends Income" interview and that interview asks for "Total Dividend Income" and "Qualified Dividend Income".  It doesn't "get treated" at all on the Form 1120S, it's "passed through" to you as such.

Tom Young

TomYoung

Tom Young

Lisa995

If you're in Forms View,  Page 3, Schedule K, Line 5

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪