Solved: I do not have the W-2 for this employee how do I delete it

I do not have the W-2 for this employee how do I delete it

The company that I have on my W2 I do not work at the company anymore how do I delete this off my W2 it will not let me keep going so I don't work at this company I don't even have the W2 for this so what am I supposed to do

See the steps below to delete W2:

1. Open your return.
    (To do this, sign in to TurboTax and click the 
    Take me to my return button.)
  2. Search for W-2 (upper- or lower-case, with or without the dash) using the search or help feature in the upper right corner and then click the "Jump to" link in the search results.
  3. This brings you to the Review your W-2 info screen. Click the “trashcan” icon (delete) next to the unwanted W-2 and then answer Yes on the following screen.

See the steps below to delete W2:

1. Open your return.
    Take me to my return button.)