Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I created my llc during summer of 2017, not made sells yet. Do I still need to file for taxes?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CathiM

I created my llc during summer of 2017, not made sells yet. Do I still need to file for taxes?

No, not unless you had other income. You are only required to report net earnings from self-employment of $400 or more.  Net earnings is gross sales minus business expenses.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

What is a 20q7 form?
CathiM

No, not unless you had other income. You are only required to report net earnings from self-employment of $400 or more.  Net earnings is gross sales minus business expenses.

I was told that I needed to file an 20q7 form. What's that?
CathiM

Could that be a typo? do they mean 2017 form. I can't find anything on 20q7 form.  Who was it that told you?

Yep, for sure it was a typo from a friend who was trying to answer my question. No such thing as 20q7 form apparently ...thanks for your answers, very helpful!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies