Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jdwightmc
Returning Member

I bought 2 of the TurboTax at the same time. One for personal and one for a S Corporation. After finishing the personal, I can't find the business app.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I bought 2 of the TurboTax at the same time. One for personal and one for a S Corporation. After finishing the personal, I can't find the business app.

first you cannot file your personal return before the s corporation has been completed because you needed the k1 from the corporation to enter on your personal return.

Now for the download: go to this website and sign onto your download account using the exact same userID you used to purchase the software - https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/commerce/account/secure/login.jsp?pagecontext=download

And FYI if you did not file an extension for the s corporation then you are late and the penalties are adding up so get the s corporation filed ASAP.
pk
Level 15
Level 15

@jdwightmc   I hope   when you say  " I bought 2 of the TurboTax at the same time "  , you do mean that you bought a copy of TurboTax Home and Business ( or similar for individual return preparation ) and TurboTax Business  (  for your S-Corp return preparation ) -- yes?

Carl
Level 15

You need Turbotax Business for the S-Corp. That's a completely different program from TurboTax Home & Business.

TurboTax business is no available as an online product or for MACs. It's for the Windows operating system only. If you purchased TurboTax Businses then you need to download the installation file and install it on your computer.

You will need to complete the business return first, before you can even start your personal return. The S-Corp will issue all owners/shareholders a K-1 which they will require in order to complete their personsl tax return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies