llightbourne3

I AM A SOLE PROPRIETOR USING SCHEDULE C I CANT PUT FORM 4265 INTO SCEDULE C

USING TB HOW TO GET THE FORM 4265 INTO THE SCHEDULE SIMPLE QUESTION

I think you meant IRS Form 4562, Depreciation and Amortization - https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4562.pdf

The form is automatically generated by the software after you enter an asset to be depreciated.

rjs

There is no Form 4265. Do you mean Form 4562 for depreciation? To enter depreciation you have to enter whatever you are depreciating as an asset. If you tell us what version of TurboTax you are using, someone will be able to give you more specific instructions. Are you using TurboTax Online or the CD/Download TurboTax software? What edition are you using (Deluxe, Premier, etc.)?

Also see the following FAQ.

Where do I enter Form 4562?

Carl

With TurboTax, the user does not enter any forms. The user enters the data. Then the program will generate the necessary forms based on the data entered. For the IRS Form 4562, enter your business assets is the section labeled Business Assets.