How to file/include Schedule A in Wisconsin state tax return even though I take standard deduction in federal file Schedule A (Turbotax does not generate Schedule A)?

I am about to file but noticed that although Wisconsin allows this, Wisconsin expect me to file a Schedule A (and write Wisconsin on top of Schedule A as if it is submitted to federal?) Because I take standard deduction in federal., Turbotax does not generate a Schedule A. How do I do this? That is, how can I create a Schedule A to be submitted with state tax return even though it will not be filed to federal?

Sorry, can't tell you that.   I'm from Florida- no state in come tax 🙂  

But maybe you could do 2 versions of your taxes and select itemized for the second one and use that one for your state?  Or maybe enter the data manually for the state?  

yes i can do that but then i would have to send a mail to file. i like to file online if possible.

If you need to generate what would have been a schedule A, 

At the end of the deductions q&a, turbo tax will indicate that they've selected the standard deduction, but there will be a box that you can select to take the itemized deduction. Turbo tax will say "Are you sure?" Day yes (you can go back and change it later  but now you will have a schedule a in your forms that you can save / print off.  

yes, but can i file it to my state online? this only explains how I can print out a Schedule A? I need to include Schedule A as well as the 1040 as part of my state tax return. If i do what you suggest, I dont think i can file it online