How to confirm if Form 568 was e-filed

How to confirm if Form 568 was e-filed

I am first time user of Turbo tax Home and business (Mac). I filed for Federal personal extension before 7/15 and then e-filed the actual Federal and State return last week.

When going through the forms from Turbo tax, there was a note that I should mail in Form 568 along with the voucher and LLC fee for my single member LLC. How can I confirm if Form 568 was e-filed for me by Turbotax? I saw a response on one of the forums here that the 2019 version of turbotax supports e-filing Form 568.

How to confirm if Form 568 was e-filed

If you personally followed the instructions and printed/mailed the form, that confirms it was filed. If you did not personally print and mail the form, that confirms you did not file it.

How to confirm if Form 568 was e-filed

Ok, you are saying that I should trust the note to mail Form 568, ok. If there is really a new feature in Turbotax 2019 to e-file Form 568, why did it not do that with my personal returns?