Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How much can you trust this program to be correct?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

You can trust it to be as correct as the data you enter.
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

10 Replies

My taxable income is over 15000 line 43 on the 1040, yet it says no tax or 0.00 tax due, would you trust that?

Did you enter tax that was withheld from your earnings?
**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

See line 64

No earnings- retired paid estimated tax

I have to override line 44 to put the tax in from IRS tax table. It is disc that I am using. Still waiting since Tues Feb 20th for the return call from supervisers level that from Turbo tax support I was promised as their CPAs confirmed the disc I  purchased is flawed.

Were you making quarterly estimated payments that you mailed in?  Did you enter the estimated tax you paid?  Check on that at Federal>Deductions and Credits>Estimates and Other Taxes Paid>Estimates
Or do you mean you had estimated tax withheld from a retirement account?  If so, it would have been entered when you entered your 1099R.

To call TurboTax customer support
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number">https://ttlc.intuit.com...>
They are available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time.

I have used Turbo Tax for over 15 years, 1st time for problem in the program, I began calling Tues. trying to solve what to do. No one seems to be able to help me. It works correctly with every thing except for putting taxes due in.

You are going to have to talk with customer support for more help.  You need a real-time back and forth conversation to figure out the issue.

You can trust it to be as correct as the data you enter.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies