If you didn’t get your full stimulus payment, you may be eligible to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 tax return.
You cannot be claimed as a dependent by someone else to be eligible.
To do this in TurboTax, please follow these steps:
- Log into TurboTax.
- After entering all your information click "Federal Review" at the top of your screen.
- On the screen "Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount" click "Continue".
- You will be asked about the amounts of first round and second round stimulus payments you received. If you did not receive a payment enter "0".
- TurboTax will then calculate the amount of stimulus payment remaining that you are still entitled to get.
- Any stimulus amount remaining due to you will show as a credit on line 30 of the 1040.
For additional information please see Stimulus FAQ at the end of the TurboTax article.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"