How do I fix this error? Form 1099-MISC Worksheet A Link to Schedule C for both statutory employee wages and nonemployee compensation has been made

How do I fix this error?

Form 1099-MISC Worksheet (Allianz): A Link to Schedule C for both statutory employee wages and nonemployee compensation has been

made to the same Schedule C. Remove one of these links and report statutory employee wages and nonemployee compensation on

separate Schedules C.

First, delete the Schedule C containing both statutory employee wages and nonemployee comp.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ "How do I view and delete forms in TurboTax Online?" below for guidance.

It would also be best to delete the statutory employee W-2.

Then, re-enter the statutory W-2, making sure the statutory employee box is checked.  This should generate a statutory employee Schedule C.

Finally, re-enter the 1099-MISC income.