hilpert2001

How do I find out if I qualify for the stimulus check?

JohnW222

Please see TurboTax's Everything to help you get your stimulus check as soon as possible page to see if you qualify for a 2020 stimulus check, and how much you might expect.

Also, you can check for updates at TurboTax’s Your trusted resource for tax information updates during COVID-19 page, and the IRS’s Coronavirus Tax Relief page.

DennisD1971

How do I find out if I qualify for the stimules check

MayaD

Tax filers with adjusted gross income up to $75,000 for individuals and up to $150,000 for married couples filing joint returns will receive the full payment. For filers with income above those amounts, the payment amount is reduced by $5 for each $100 above the $75,000/$150,000 thresholds. Single filers with income exceeding $99,000 and $198,000 for joint filers with no children are not eligible. Social Security recipients and railroad retirees who are otherwise not required to file a tax return are also eligible and will not be required to file a return.IRS website