turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I file my businesses taxes.

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Would you like to view more questions that might be relevant?
1 Reply
New Member

How do I file my businesses taxes.

It depends upon the type of entity that your business is:

If your business is a sole proprietor or single-member LLC (not filing as a SCorp), then you can file your business income and expenses on your personal income tax return.  Options to do this are TurboTax Self Employed (Online) or TurboTax Home & Business (CD or Download).

If your business is a partnership, multi-member LLC, SCorp, or a C Corporation, then you will need to use TurboTax Business to create your business income tax return.  TurboTax Business (CD or download)  Your personal income tax return will be created separately from your business tax return.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies