Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

How do I file 1040NR-EZ for 2014

I worked in the US on an F-1 visa (OPT) between 2012 and 2014. I have moved out of the US and want to file my 2014 tax returns. I have the W-2 from 2014. Please tell me how to proceed.
1 Reply
Intuit Alumni

How do I file 1040NR-EZ for 2014

As TurboTax does not support nonresident Form 1040-NR, I would suggest you to contact our partner Sprintax for any nonresident matters including filing past years tax returns.

Or simply download the forms and instructions from IRS website :

2014 nonresident forms

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings