May 31, 2019 9:31 PM
You can add cash payments for your business on Schedule C.
How to add Schedule C:
- Log in to your TurboTax account and select continue your return.
- On the top right side of the screen, select "Search".
- Type in Schedule C and hit enter on your computer keyboard.
- You should see "Jump to Schedule C", click on this and you will be taken to a screen where you can add a business and enter the relevant income and expense related to the company. If you have already entered business information, you can click "Edit" next to your business name. Follow the remaining instructions below.
- Click "Update" (or Start/Revisit) next to "Business Income", then select "Start" next to "General Income" and enter cash payments from fairs/festivals.
Related discussionsview all