How do I Delete Income

How do I Delete Income

On Wages and Income I have self travel to games and I was reimbursed for that. How do I delete this so I can file my federal income tax? It wont allow me to do so

How do I Delete Income

Here's the general procedure for deleting unwanted forms, schedules, and worksheets in TurboTax Online:

1. Open your return in TurboTax.
    (To do this, sign in to TurboTax, and click the orange Take me to my return button.)
  2. In the upper right corner, click My AccountTools.
  3. In the pop-up window, select Delete a form.
  4. Click Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet and follow the onscreen instructions.

Tips and tricks

• Need to remove a business that transferred over from last year? Find out how to properly remove it.
  • To delete a form that came in the mail (e.g., W-2, 1098, 1099, etc.) it's best to do it from that form's Summary screen. Simply search for the form number (for example, W-2) and then click the "Jump to" link in the search results to get to the Summary screen.
  • You can't delete Forms 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ. That would be like yanking the foundation out from under a building.