ddhabecker

How do I delete form 8995?

I have no expenses that would cause form 8995 to populate (Sched k-1). I just want to delete form 8995.
Kat

How do I delete form 8995?

Use the instructions in the TurboTax FAQ I'm linking below to delete your unwanted form.

How do I view and delete forms in TurboTax Online? 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

How do I delete form 8995?

Form 8995 will also be created if you have section 199A dividends reported in box 5 of your 1099-DIV form, and the form will be re-created every time you try to delete it.  You can zero out box 5 of your 1099-DIV if you want to, since those dividends are also included in the box 1 amount. However, form 8995 may be giving you a small deduction from those section 199A dividends.

Kat

How do I delete form 8995?

Thanks so much, @Opus 17 !