You will need TurboTax Business software to do a multi-member LLC return. That version handles any returns that need to be filed for corporation (Form 1120), S corporation (Form 1120-S), partnership/multi-member LLC (Form 1065), or homeowner association (1120-H).
And then the personal product you choose will have to be either Premier or Self-Employed online to enter K-1s on your personal 1040 return.
NOTE: TurboTax Business is a Windows-only software program available as a CD or download. There is no online or Mac version for it. This version handles only business returns, not personal ones.
- TurboTax Business version https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/
- TurboTax Personal return versions https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/compare/online/
Once you get your Schedule K-1, you can follow these steps to get to that portion of the interview to enter it on your personal return.
* Log into your account and click the orange Take me to my return button
* Type "k1" in the Search box in the top right corner and choose "jump to k1"
* You should be taken to the page that asks "Did you receive any Schedules K-1 or Q?" and you can want to answer "Yes" there
* The next page will ask you to choose the type of Schedule K-1 that you have and you can choose "Start" next to Partnerships/LLCs (Form 1065) there and follow prompts.