TurboTax automatically creates Schedule C (or Schedule C-EZ) when you enter your business information or when you enter what the IRS considers self-employment income.
- Login to your Turbo Tax Self Employed online account.
- Type “Schedule C” in the Search box
- Select the “Jump to Schedule C” link that appears in the search results.
- Answer the general questions about your business.
- At the Let’s get income for… screen, select Additional Income.
- Answer the additional questions, and Turbo Tax will create the Schedule C-EZ for you.
June 5, 2019 10:43 PM
Still have questions?Make a post