Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can i file late tax return for my LLC S corp for year 2021?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DoninGA
Level 15
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

To complete and file a 2021 tax return using TurboTax you would need to purchase, download and install on a Windows based personal computer the Business Edition software from this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

A 2021 tax return can only be printed and mailed, it cannot be e-filed using TurboTax.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DoninGA
Level 15
Intuit Approved! This answer has been verified for accuracy by an Intuit expert employee

To complete and file a 2021 tax return using TurboTax you would need to purchase, download and install on a Windows based personal computer the Business Edition software from this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

A 2021 tax return can only be printed and mailed, it cannot be e-filed using TurboTax.

the return, unless extended is now more than a tear late. the penalty for late filing is $220/month/shareholder for each month or fraction thereof late. with a maximum penalty of 12 months. if and when you get the penalty notice you can request abatement.. normally the IRS will honor first time late filing abatement requests.   what about your 1040 for 2021  the k-1 for 2021 should have been reflected on the return so if you filed that without you need to amend it.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies