Solved: How can I change the qualified business income answer from yes to no?

How can I change the qualified business income answer from yes to no?

I cannot find the screen to change Qualified Business Income answer from Yews to no.

I don't think you need to change your answer to the qualified business income question answer since your business does qualify.  Your work at a private school constitutes a trade or business and you have properly reported the income on a business Schedule C.  Am I considered self-employed?

If you want to review the qualified business income questions, you can go back through the Schedule C questions in TurboTax and update your selections.  You will see the income listed under ''Business Situations'' if you are using desktop Deluxe.  Click on Update and you can review all of your entries.  

Or, a quicker way, you can click on Forms in the upper right corner, scroll through the list of forms and click on the Schedule C for your business.  Scroll all the way to the bottom.  The last section is titled Qualified Business Income Deduction Info.  The two questions asked during the interview are A (yes, it is a qualified trade or business) and D (see the list of SSTBs in the link below).  The SSTB classification only matters if your taxable income is over $157,500.

What is the Qualified Business Income deduction?

You can do it in Forms Mode.  Is it on a Schedule C?

When I entered my 1099 MISC I was prompted to answer several questions and one of those questions was: is this a qualified business income?  I answered yes but think I should have answered no.  I cannot get back to the screen that asked that question.  (I do not own a business)

All of those questions were for ''your business''.  If the amount on the 1099 is in Box 7, it is self-employment income (you are a business owner) and you properly reported it.   What did you receive the 1099 income in exchange for, what kind of work?

I worked 12 hours a month at a local private school.