Solved: For a trust return what is a schedule g and where do I find it? It is referred to on the 1041 line 23 which reads Total Tax (from Schedule G, line 7)

lynnmfisher

For a trust return what is a schedule g and where do I find it? It is referred to on the 1041 line 23 which reads Total Tax (from Schedule G, line 7)

tagteam

"For a trust return what is a schedule g and where do I find it?"

That is the tax computations section located on page 2 of your 1041. In TurboTax Business, enter Forms Mode, open your 1041 under Forms in My Return, and scroll down the form to Schedule G (see screenshot).

tagteam

tdicomes

I don't see it in my schedules for the 1041 in forms mode.   Schedule G is a worksheet included in the instructions for form 1041, on page 31, though. 

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1041.pdf

tagteam

@tdicomes wrote:

I don't see it in my schedules for the 1041 in forms mode.   

It is on page 2 of the actual Form 1041.

schG.png

tdicomes

Thank you!