• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lynnmfisher

For a trust return what is a schedule g and where do I find it? It is referred to on the 1041 line 23 which reads Total Tax (from Schedule G, line 7)

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
tagteam
Level 15

For a trust return what is a schedule g and where do I find it? It is referred to on the 1041 line 23 which reads Total Tax (from Schedule G, line 7)

"For a trust return what is a schedule g and where do I find it?"

That is the tax computations section located on page 2 of your 1041. In TurboTax Business, enter Forms Mode, open your 1041 under Forms in My Return, and scroll down the form to Schedule G (see screenshot).

View solution in original post

4 Replies
tagteam
Level 15

"For a trust return what is a schedule g and where do I find it?"

That is the tax computations section located on page 2 of your 1041. In TurboTax Business, enter Forms Mode, open your 1041 under Forms in My Return, and scroll down the form to Schedule G (see screenshot).

View solution in original post

tdicomes
Level 2

I don't see it in my schedules for the 1041 in forms mode.   Schedule G is a worksheet included in the instructions for form 1041, on page 31, though. 

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1041.pdf

tagteam
Level 15

@tdicomes wrote:

I don't see it in my schedules for the 1041 in forms mode.   

It is on page 2 of the actual Form 1041.

schG.png

tdicomes
Level 2

Thank you!

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v