giovengo

Caught in loop in the business deductions

I am done with my business deductions.  However, when I get to the Home Office Summary I click done and it takes me back to the Let's write off some business expenses page. You have to hit continue and it takes Home Office Summary page.  When I click done, it takes me back to the Let's write off some business expenses page.  And you just keep looping around.

GiseleD

You may want to log out, clear your cookies and cache, and then log back in to see if that helps. 

Here's how:

Each browser has a slightly different method for deleting cookies. Choose the browser you're using:

A full or corrupted cache can cause problems in TurboTax, so sometimes you need to clear your cache (that is, remove these temporary files).

Here are the official instructions for the most popular browsers:

Apple's official support site doesn't appear to contain instructions for clearing the cache in Safari. Your best bet is to search the Internet for clear Safari cache or similar search terms.

giovengo

That didn't work.

If you are using the downloaded version then make sure the program is updated.  If that doesn't work do an uninstall and reinstall.