MACTT

Can my company make the payment directly to a credit card for the air fare on a 100% business trip as I have a singer member LLC?

Or do I need to pay for the airfare myself and then submit an expense report under my LLC's Accountable Plan? My other travel expenses are paid by my client (Lodging and M&IE) so there is no expenses to be reported & paid by my LLC. Also my LLC is taxed as an S Corp.

The company can buy your ticket directly, there is no requirement that it can only be a reimbursement.  However, the rules for an accountable plan still apply.  (If you failed to submit proof that the expense was work-related and the amount, the value of the ticket would have to be added to your income.)

Lisa995

If you're taxed as an S-Corp, you don't have a "Single Member LLC".  You are an employee of the S-Corp and receive a W2.  

Or do you have an S-Corp as well as a separate business that's an SMLLC?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
MACTT

I have an LLC business structure that filed an Entity Classification Election - Form 8832 to file as a corp and then filed Form 2553 to elect S corp status.  My company files 1120-S to be taxed as an S Corp. So on my company tax return I am an employee and I receive a W2. And my business structure remains a single-member LLC.
MACTT

I only have the one business

MACTT

Would this same method apply to meal expense? Not travel meals but to meals with clients. Can my company pay the credit card charge for the meal direct to the credit card with me documenting it under the Accountable Plan?

Yes, it's basically all the same set of rules.

You can use a company-issued and paid credit card for any legitimate work expenses, provided that you provide proof to the company in a "timely manner."  (There's no set definition of timely manner, certainly by the end of the tax year.  My company requires the proof within 30 days of the expense.)