What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

Mommyof3 please refrain from letting brsawyers experience get you stressed lol

As I said about 4 times the 23rd is the major updateeeee and no one is being reviewed unless you owe ! These call center people don’t know what to say so they make up their own ideas and assumption replies as they go along ... literally day by day

Also if you look in my photo albums there are 2 photos.
Direct deposits from sbtpg to my netspend. 2018 was 2-21-18
2017 was 2/22/2018
However they were a day or so earlier than the ddd given by the irs.

Jessicachru what state are you in?

Basically they pull it up and correct you because you’re accusing them of not paying you when by this date you should’ve received it “or so you say” so they simply correct you and blurt out the date that youre all trying find out!
No one pushes it through faster
But if you don’t say that you seen the date for today and don’t have your money they’ll basically ignore your request and will NOT tell you anything.

jesssica thats exactly what i told them

exactly.

i have a direct deposit date for the 22nd but i dont see it pending in my bank.

she clearly only told me no it was not the 22nd, it should be around the 27th or a few days after

thats all she said

My conversation
Me
“Yes, I was supposed to have received my refund today but it never deposited and nothing at my bank is pending. I’m concerned that it may have been lost”

Irs “how do you know it was for today and do you have dependents”

Me”I do have dependents and because it is on the where’s my refund tool as being sent today”

Irs “hmmm well let me look into this, may I gather some more information from you etc”

Me “yes, thankyou very much”

Irs “actually ma’am It looks here like it isn’t due to be sent until the 27”

Me “oh my really? I wonder if wmr is wrong or something. Well thank you for the correction, I was really concerned. You have a good day ma’am”

Baaam! I got my date without wmr telling me!!!

have you recieved your refund jessica

thats not an actual date

that is waht they are telling everyone the 27th.

Also I don’t really have a date on wmr, my think says “your refund is being processed” or whatever.

So I fibbed to get my date.
This is only for people who don’t have a date yet. Want a date? Go get it the right way. Is all I’m saying

That’s fine but I do this every year and have for 5 years. Every years I get my date from the irs before wmr updates by using the proper statements. They actually look at my file and it shows my date. Whenever if ever the wmr updates, the date is always what they pull from my file.

its not an actual date

thats what they are telling everyone with these credits and who have the path messsage

she told me the same thing

you can expect it to be around the 27th or a few days after...

same thing theyre telling everyone

its not an actual date you will for sure be getting a refund.

its standard for them to tell people that