What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

have you recieved your refund jessica

thats not an actual date

that is waht they are telling everyone the 27th.

Also I don’t really have a date on wmr, my think says “your refund is being processed” or whatever.

So I fibbed to get my date.
This is only for people who don’t have a date yet. Want a date? Go get it the right way. Is all I’m saying

That’s fine but I do this every year and have for 5 years. Every years I get my date from the irs before wmr updates by using the proper statements. They actually look at my file and it shows my date. Whenever if ever the wmr updates, the date is always what they pull from my file.

its not an actual date

thats what they are telling everyone with these credits and who have the path messsage

she told me the same thing

you can expect it to be around the 27th or a few days after...

same thing theyre telling everyone

its not an actual date you will for sure be getting a refund.

its standard for them to tell people that

Lol
Sir your situation and mine is clearly not the same.

You my friend received a standard message.
I get the lovely employees to OPEN MY FILE and tell my what had been put into the system as far as MY DDD. -Thanks Jessi 💁🏼‍♀️

yes jessica,

she did the same for me

took 8 minutes to look up my file...

and told me i should expect it to be around the 27th...

just how shes told many other people

Brsawyer stop being mean to everyone lol

@romanreigns81
I’m in Michigan

@romanreigns81 

coming from you?... ok

You’re always angry and quick to play the defensive game and victimize yourself no one cares about your grumpy ways all Jessica was doing was trying to help