turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

I guess its a hold till the 15 . but i dont know
zed1011

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

How long ago did you order your transcripts? I can’t remember when you did

Last thursday
zed1011

You got them in the mail today?

Yes
zed1011

I received all my transcripts today, and I have a date of April 15th. About time! @thomaswesthoven  @Hannahet1986  both of you need to order your transcripts by phone. This is what I did. Once you receive them you will have a date

@zed1011 when did u verify again?
zed1011

February 21

@zed1011 i did mine the 28 then last week tried to give me some bs that i didnt verify but in the system it said i did long story short hqd to re verify last week but im not going by thqt because a week prior i could order my transcripts so they be wit the bs hopefully mine get here today
zed1011

Once you receive your transcripts there will be a date on it. So then you are good to go.  Mine told me they are giving me more money than I thought I was getting. There is also a code on it. My code was 150, looked it up and it just says quick audit

Yea i seen that too i have a -5k and a -1.5 k so i guess thats more money owed
zed1011

I’m just so happy to receive a damn date

@zed1011 how long after you ordered your transcripts did you receive a date?
zed1011

Ordered them last week, received it today

@zed1011  yea i ordered last week to
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies