You would think that would help us. I hope so.

Walmart money card deposit updates?

I had fees taken from refund and today around 6am est SBTPG updated to refund recieved and fees taken out. It is supposed to go on my walmart money card and ive seen on FB and other forums that people in the same situation have got their money already today. Just wanna see what other people here in the same situation have

Walmart money card deposit updates?

I am in the same situation. I am hoping for my refund today. Sptpg is owned by green dot Corp and Walmart uses the same bank for their cards so I hope that helps us. Green Dot advertises about releasing money immediately and/or early compared to the competition. We will see. 

Walmart money card deposit updates?

Walmart money card deposit updates?

Still no money, this did not happen last year
 Turbo tax got their money, now I want mine!

Walmart money card deposit updates?

Sbtpg got my money yesterday and sent it to the Walmart card. As of now it is not showing. Last year it showed up the same day. Something ain't right. I also have direct deposit from my work check going to another Walmart card and that is not showing as well. I called and they are giving me the run around

Walmart money card deposit updates?

Same here, Wmmc and SBTPG got theirs early yesterday. Nothing and with the Walmart card you can't really check any kind of pending deposits. Some are saying it is a green dot issue.

Walmart money card deposit updates?

Just received. Check your card.

Walmart money card deposit updates?

You guys all got your money? @mike48160  @roglem77 @mzzshe

Walmart money card deposit updates?

What tome did it post 

Walmart money card deposit updates?

What time did it post..

Walmart money card deposit updates?

@mike48160

Turbo Tax will not have a status on your refund. Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS. https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/use-the-wheres-my-refund-tool

If you chose to have your fees deducted, you can check with Santa Barbara Tax Products Group. https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/230418728-What-s-the-status-of-my-2019-refund-

Walmart money card deposit updates?

My tax refund suppose to have been on my Walmart card today and I haven’t seen nothing ... all I wanna know is where is my money ... I already check with irs and they say I suppose to have my money ... if I have to go through the law I will ... I just want and need my money 

Walmart money card deposit updates?

It can take up to 5 business days to post to your account. IRS asks that if your refund is not credited to your account within 5 business days of your direct deposit date that is listed on the Where’s My Federal Refund? tool , to check with your bank to see if it has been received. If it has not been received after the 5th business day, then you would need to contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1954 to initiate a refund trace. The Bureau of Fiscal Service may need to review your claim before they can re-issue your IRS refund check, which can take up to 6 weeks to complete.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-do-i-replace-a-lost-or-damaged-tax-refund-check/0...

If you have elected to have your TurboTax fees paid from your tax refund, you may check the status of your Refund Transfer by visiting https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login

Walmart money card deposit updates?

I havent heard any thing from the i rs

Walmart money card deposit updates?

I filed tax with turbo tax and gave them my bank information with direct deposit with walmart money card but i havent seen anything?