cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

I don't want you to send the amendment I submitted on Friday. February 17.... After submitting, I noticed that our adjusted gross income was more! Pls don't send it!

pls don't send!
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee Tax Expert

I don't want you to send the amendment I submitted on Friday. February 17.... After submitting, I noticed that our adjusted gross income was more! Pls don't send it!

You would have to have printed and mailed your amended return in order to file it. You can't e-file an amended return, so TurboTax doesn't do that for you.If you filed your tax return and it was accepted by the IRS, that's the only return that is on file.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Employee Tax Expert

You would have to have printed and mailed your amended return in order to file it. You can't e-file an amended return, so TurboTax doesn't do that for you.If you filed your tax return and it was accepted by the IRS, that's the only return that is on file.