turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

romo4601

Can I cancel my payment I just made, I need to see an adviser regarding my taxes.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
SidneyP

Can I cancel my payment I just made, I need to see an adviser regarding my taxes.

You will need to call in and speak to an agent for a refund.

We don't have a single, all-purpose phone number. Instead, we have many different numbers, depending on what you need help with.

Follow these instructions to connect with a TurboTax Expert who is specially-trained to handle your unique question or concern. Live help is available from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM Pacific, seven days a week.

If you're using TurboTax Online:

1. Sign in to your TurboTax account if you're not already signed in.
  2. Click Contact in the upper-right corner of your screen.
  3. Ask your question.
  4. Talk one-on-one with a live TurboTax Expert, CPA, or enrolled agent (requires the PLUS add-on if using Federal Free Edition).

If you're using the TurboTax CD/Download software or can't sign into your TurboTax account, click here to contact us. Ask your question, click Continue, and follow our onscreen instructions.

jerrypatst
Returning Member

Downloaded a state software in error and want to cancel  as it will not work in my state.  Want a refund the purchase price.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund requests for a state product can only be handled by contacting TurboTax Customer Support via the TurboTax FAQ below. Use the keywords billing issues so you get to the right person.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@jerrypatst

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies