You helped me file my 1st stimulus check from web ...

jlavierajr

You helped me file my 1st stimulus check from web site but I never received my money.I don't file taxes because I'm homeless. How can I find out what happened.

fanfare

To get your payment you must file for tax year 2020.

If you don't want the cash you can apply it all to next year's tax return, and IRS will hold it for you.

Lavierajr57

If I do not receive my 1st or 2nd stimulus check can I still get it if I just filed my taxes?

@Lavierajr57 wrote:

The stimulus questions are asked in the Federal Review section of the TurboTax program.  Any payment you were eligible to receive based on the 2020 Federal tax return but did not receive will be entered on the Federal tax return, Form 1040 Line 30 as a tax credit.  The credit is included in the federal tax refund or it will reduce the amount of federal taxes owed.