Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Im trying to file my maryland state tax return for 2014 2013 2012

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
LynnD

Im trying to file my maryland state tax return for 2014 2013 2012

You have two options to file your prior years' state tax returns. 

1. You can use TurboTax software to complete the returns. Then print and mail them. 

Since the online system is designed for the current year’s taxes (2015), you will not be able to do this online. You will need to purchase, download and install the software for each of the prior years that you need to file. TurboTax presently supports 2012, 2013, 2014. You can purchase the software here -> TurboTax Prior Year Software. TurboTax State is not sold as a standalone tax-preparation product, so you will have to purchase the full product to access the state, even though you won’t be filing the federal.

OR

2.   Contact your State Department of Revenue or visit their website to use their tax-filing service or to download and print out their tax forms: (Maryland (MD))

***If you plan to use TurboTax software and you used TurboTax to prepare the prior year's federal return, please make sure you download a copy of the federal return so the software can import the information. Here are instructions for downloading a copy of prior year’s tax returns: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900748-how-do-i-get-a-copy-of-a-return-i-filed-in-turbotax-online (Be sure to download the .tax file).

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies