Solved: You have to go through the File process and hit th...

Why haven’t I received an email confirming that my taxes were e-filed and that the Federal and Arizona state governments have accepted my tax returns?

I completed my taxes on Frida, 4/5/2019. I have not received an email confirming that turbotax has emailed my returns to the Federal or Arizona State governments yet—it is Monday4/8/2019. I also have not received acceptance confirmation for my returns.

You have to go through the File process and hit the Submit Returns button before anything gets sent to the IRS or state governments.  You can log into your return to check the status.  When you check your status, what does the status say?

Online E-file Lookup Tool  -  If you have not yet filed, follow the instructions below to submit your returns.  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301375