turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

fdavisrt

How can I review the details of my return after it has been filed?

I paid quarterly estimates for 2018 and the amount was shown on line 16 as withheld taxes and should have been on line 17 as payments from schedule 5. The IRS adjusted my refund by the estimated payments and overpaid me.  I need to see what I did wrong plus make sure I listed my estimated payments correctly. I need somebody to help me.   Thanks

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DanaB
Expert Alumni

You can use this option to get a copy of your return which includes worksheets:

Please log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then select Tools on the left, Print Center and choose the print center, then select returns and choose to print just the tax return or to include all worksheets as well.

You can also use the search box on the top right to and type “estimated payments" and then click on “Go to estimated payments” to review what you entered. Just be careful to not change anything.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DanaB
Expert Alumni

You can use this option to get a copy of your return which includes worksheets:

Please log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then select Tools on the left, Print Center and choose the print center, then select returns and choose to print just the tax return or to include all worksheets as well.

You can also use the search box on the top right to and type “estimated payments" and then click on “Go to estimated payments” to review what you entered. Just be careful to not change anything.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies